1. Tapatalk has just been installed on the forums. This app makes it easy to login, read or reply to the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Things are finally stable enough to have recruitment opened. We are now actively seeking individuals 18+ to apply. Click the Join Us link at the top of the page and fill out an app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can use your Steam credentials to log in and create your account for the forums. This can help speed up your access to the forums. Welcome!
  4. When reporting a player please select a prefix for the thread. Be sure to include demos or screenshots. Any reports without evidence will be closed and disregarded.

Post server rules in forums, please.

Discussion in 'Battlefield Bad Company 2' started by pablo2506, Jun 9, 2017.

1. pablo2506
    Blah

pablo2506 New Member

Just that admins, if you can post servers rules on a thread (cq, hm, tdm and rush)

2. MAADRYK
    Devilish

MAADRYK Member Bad Company 2 Server Admin Clan Member

Just follow the basic rules and you will be lit!
    • 1. Respect other players.
    • 2. No politics / no religion.
    • 3. No racist remarks.

pablo2506 likes this.
  3. moz

moz Moderator Staff Member Bad Company 2 Server Admin Clan Member

To add to what maad said.

Don't cheat/hack - aimbot, wallhacks etc.
    Listen to Admin.

Don't destroy team assets, this includes;

Team vehicles at spawn.
    Shooting friendly helli down because you wanted to fly it - dick move.
    C4'ing your team's mcom.​

The official server rules also state you are not to destroy mcom buildings however this is rarely if ever policed, further rules are up to the discretion of admin - which may include things like spawn killing or shooting mcom's with tank to win, again, listen to admin.

pablo2506 and chrissdks like this.
  4. pablo2506
    Blah

pablo2506 New Member

ok tnx a lot, i was kicked for shooting enemy mcom with tank and in the in-game !rules there's nothing about that, i'm against that last rule but i can deal with it, i will never do that again here.

5. pablo2506
    Blah

pablo2506 New Member

by the way, would be great for the forums to post a thread unabled to reply with the game and forums rules, like all the commons forums, tnx.

6. pablo2506
    Blah

pablo2506 New Member

PD: and add a suggestion inbox ;)

7. moz

moz Moderator Staff Member Bad Company 2 Server Admin Clan Member

Personally, people shooting the mcom with the tank annoys me as it requires no skill, it's not a team effort, and it's completely indefensible. The original rule is mcom buildings, which by extension i interpret to cover destroying the mcom with tank. I choose only to enforce the former though as buildings are destroyed too easily, and their destruction is not the result of a single player, this makes it unfair/impossible to accurately police. Whereas destroying the mcom with tank takes a consistent effort by one player who is easily identifiable and usually unable to be killed.

You should be warned before being kicked for this. Though, from experience, few people listen the first time until they are kicked/killed for it.

Suggestion box, can't help you there, the owner is the only one who could implement that and he is completely M.I.A. even to us admin, let alone to fulfill player requests.

8. chrissdks
    Fiendish

chrissdks Active Member

aaaah You are "el che" I kicked you immediatelycuz when I asked U what where u doing U said that you where destryoing the mcom with tank and as I saw how damaged the mcom( I didnt warn you cuz I always watch if the tank is shooting if it does I use the warn thingy and if the tank keeps shoting again the warns)but dude you were shooting a lot of times so kick u immediately, also The warn kick is more a 6 minute temporal ban...a kick is more fair than a 6 minute tempban cuz getting into the server is the hardest part lol

moz likes this.