1. Tapatalk has just been installed on the forums. This app makes it easy to login, read or reply to the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Things are finally stable enough to have recruitment opened. We are now actively seeking individuals 18+ to apply. Click the Join Us link at the top of the page and fill out an app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can use your Steam credentials to log in and create your account for the forums. This can help speed up your access to the forums. Welcome!
  4. When reporting a player please select a prefix for the thread. Be sure to include demos or screenshots. Any reports without evidence will be closed and disregarded.

ADMIN ABUSE PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Black Ops' started by Ryan2, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Ryan2
    Angry

Ryan2 New Member

I am having issues with MajBadHabit (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033897062) he kicked me from the game and added me, called me and starting swearing at me on how he is saying "I'm the owner of this server, so don't disrespect me in-game" but in fact, I was not disrespecting him, I was telling him in-game that he was abusing his privilege of being admin, he kept kicking my friend (Slippy) and he kicked him multiple times with the description saying "kick reason = CALL ME DADDY. aftet that all happened, he continued to text me on steam saying that he banned me for disrespecting admins, but I have played this game, you have to disrespect him in-game (I'm pretty sure at least) to be eligible for a kick/ban if necessary. although I am not banned, I do not want to risk it, if any1 could help me with this abusive admin that would be great.

2. Ryan2
    Angry

Ryan2 New Member

*UPDATE* I have now been banned from my favorite server for no reason...

3. Uncle Fausto
    Angry

Uncle Fausto Member

Eh, I got slapped with a ban months ago that still hasn't been lifted, for "Cheating", which they didn't really have proof of other than my reaction time and aim, which they thought was walls and aimbot.

4. Justin

Justin New Member

I think that you should appeal your ban to the NEC server website, MajBadHabit works for them. I think half the people here have been banned by NEC, and the other half haven't kicked 'Habit's ass yet.

5. Syntax2112
    Lurking

Syntax2112 Moderator Staff Member Homefront Server Admin Battlefield 3 Server Admin Clan Member

We'll look into this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

6. eliminator

eliminator New Member

I wanted to add this just happened to me as well. He is a very aggressive person and it really made no sense as to why he continued to yell and scream at my which I have on recording as well. I told me I was being disrespectful when all I was asking for was a reason why I kept getting kicked and he told me I was not allowed to stream.

7. Justin

Justin New Member

MajBadHabit is an admin on the NEC sever (and you wouldn't be the first to be banned for little to no reason), so I'm sorry to say that we can't help with that. You are all still more than welcome to come play with us at TKC :)