1. Tapatalk has just been installed on the forums. This app makes it easy to login, read or reply to the forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Things are finally stable enough to have recruitment opened. We are now actively seeking individuals 18+ to apply. Click the Join Us link at the top of the page and fill out an app.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You can use your Steam credentials to log in and create your account for the forums. This can help speed up your access to the forums. Welcome!
  4. When reporting a player please select a prefix for the thread. Be sure to include demos or screenshots. Any reports without evidence will be closed and disregarded.

[APPEAL] 3rd Attempt

Discussion in 'Appeal a Ban' started by Uncle Fausto, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Uncle Fausto
    Angry

Uncle Fausto Member

I'm going to try again.

I was banned some months ago by Dr.Hitman for "hacking". We talked it over and I was supposed to get in contact with a higher up or unbanned, I can't remember. Anyways, I'm trying for the third time to get unbanned, because the ban was unfair, unproven, and unjustified, I've offered to livestream to twitch to prove my innocence but nobody took it up, and so I've sat in purgatory for about 2-4+ months waiting, and I'm sick of my other games and I wish to play bo1 again.

Please, someone get me a senior admin or anything that will assist in my unbanning.

2. Uncle Fausto
    Angry

Uncle Fausto Member

3. MadCatzRat7
    Amused

MadCatzRat7 New Member

There are many other servers on bo1 find your luck there

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI GRA-L09 met Tapatalk

4. Uncle Fausto
    Angry

Uncle Fausto Member

If you're not an admin, what do you have to do with this?

5. MadCatzRat7
    Amused

MadCatzRat7 New Member

I am an admin and you try it now again and again and again to get unbanned. We won't unban you! So as I said go find your luck in other servers!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI GRA-L09 met Tapatalk

6. Uncle Fausto
    Angry

Uncle Fausto Member

You weren't the banning admin, do you even have authority? Second off, go ask Dr.Hitman, we talked about it a LONG time ago.